Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Inspirations


My plan for this part of my blog is to bring moms weekly inspirations, hopefully on Mondays. There have been so many times in my life as a mom where I have heard a phrase, quotation, or read an article which is very inspiring to me. I use this inspiration to attempt to improve my life whether it is as a mom, wife, friend, or just as a person.  The problem is that it only takes a few days, maybe a week before I start to lose the inspiration or simply cannot remember exactly what it was anymore. I am starting this blog to share these inspirations with other moms so they may also hopefully benefit from them and to collect them for myself. Watch my blog for Monday Inspirations to begin after Labor Day. I look forward to sharing with you!
Amy

No comments: