Thursday, February 2, 2012

Doll Changing Pad

This is a little changing pad for my little girl to change her little baby's diapers!
It was a simple design from "Sewing For Babies" from Lotta Jansdotter. I made a few changes to the original. I simply changed the size to fit a dolly, made a strap instead of just using ribbon and changed the strap placement to have the pad fold in half instead of thirds to better fit the smaller size.
It fits so nicely ia a little bag with the diapers!
Here is what it looks like open:


Oh! Just in time! I guess baby is in need of a changing:




"Look Mommy! I can do it all my myself!"
I know that I didn't share much about the changing pad but I just finished the "real one" for my
sister-in-law's baby shower so I can show you more soon!

Amy

(As always, if you like it, pin it!)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I found this featured on Pinterest and now I have a really WEIRD question for you.

Where did you get that dolly? I swear it looks exactly like a doll that I had growing up that was my *special* baby. She was eventually destroyed after decades of SERIOUS USE (I loved her well) and I've been on the lookout to see if ever I would be able to find one like her so that my own girls could love her too- but to no avail.

But that doll! Where did you ever find a doll like that? Is she something that can be bought at stores now? I'd love to know!

My email addy is sgrbear724@yahoo if you want to go that route. Thanks so!

Anonymous said...

let me let me, i would LOVE to change her

Anonymous said...

she has a baby dress on its so easy to lift that up tear her diaper off and get to work;) I'll take care of her really good trust me

Fuck you mr nobody!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.