Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Back!

I apologize that I completely abandoned my blog recently. I don't know how some women do it but the holidays got the best of me! I was trying to get gifts made (I will be doing posts on these very soon), do Christmas crafts with the kids which they gave as gifts, make cookies, restocking some of my locations for my Chic Threads by Amy business, and the normal hubbub of the holiday season with all the gift wrapping and such.

My upcoming posts will include those about a stuffed fishing set, baby doll diapers, dollie changing pad, my first project working with knit fabric which was an infant hat with a flower accent, and an entire baby set that I am working on for my sister-in-law's shower! As always, I will continue to throw in recipes, kids' crafts and other mommy odds & ends. I have decided that instead of doing Monday Inspirations every Monday I will just throw them in whenever I find something that I just need to share!

Thank you for rejoining me and watching to see what I'm up to in 2012!

No comments: